As the largest most respected internet registry, the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is responsible for managing the distribution of IPv4 addresses, IPv6 subnets and AS numbers in the North American region and many Caribbean and North Atlantic islands.
Due to an overactive IPv4 transfer market with many diverse buyers and sellers, ARIN often gets many complex questions requests from members in an effect to transfer IP addresses. Most commonly, the inquiries are related to proper ownership of the IPv4 assets, and steps involved in the transfer process, value of the IPs, and the required paperwork to complete a transfer. of IP addresses.
Brander Group joined the ARIN Qualified Facilitators Program to provide years of expertise in helping properly qualify organizations attempting to sell and buy IP addresses.
ARIN Qualified Facilitator Requirements:
- A legally registered entity in good standing within the North American region.
- Agree to ARIN’s RSA (Registration Services Agreement)
- Operate within the ARIN service region.
- Avoid being listed on the U.S. Government’s Consolidated Screening List or be prohibited from conducting business in the United States by any government sanctions list such as the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- Provide a minimum of two company representatives to be listed as POC’s (Points of Contacts) for the approved Qualified Facilitator organization, who also satisfy the following:
- Current employee, officer, director, or shareholder
- Provide a verifiable corporate email address and phone number
- Completed the ARIN qualification on transfers at ARIN. (The awarding of the qualification is based on an interview and subsequent approval from both the General Counsel and the Chief Customer Officer.)
- Currently hold general liability insurance of a $1 Million limit with ARIN named on it.
- Provide proof of third-party background checks for key employees.
- Provide indemnification protection for ARIN.
- Offer a minimum of 3 written client references with their contact information for verification.
- Agree to the terms outlined by ARIN’s legal team:
- Qualified Facilitator Agreement
- Qualified Facilitator Code of Conduct
- Include ARIN every time they are involved in a transfer transfer ticket on behalf of a client.
- Abide by all compliance with the Qualified Facilitator requirements and pay the annual fee.
Why choose Brander Group over other ARIN Qualified Facilitators?
- Our team fully manages the entire transfer process
- We provide a detailed blacklist report on every IPv4 address block
- We remove the IPv4 addresses from old route records, BGP and DNS
- We have the largest inventory of IPv4 addresses in ARIN, RIPE and APNIC