You can set up set up an account here at www.escrow.com. It’s free to set up and nice to complete early to avoid any delays.
There is a 2 step verification process, which can take a 1 -2 days. Our escrow.com rep can help expedite if you experience any issues.
Here are the steps:
- Sign up with an email and password of a person in the company that can track the financial transaction and make updates.
- The first screen after signing up takes you to a transaction screen. Ignore that, and click on the upper right corner under your initial and choose “verify account”
Step 1 includes a KYC portion that requires identifying a person within the company: https://www.escrow.com/support/identity-verification
Step 2 verifies the company, might require article of incorporation and/or a signed officer letter: https://www.escrow.com/support/company-verification
*Buyers account set up is now completed. This section below is for Sellers only who will be receiving funds.
- Once the account is verified, add a bank account for distribution if you are receiving funds.
- Log back in and click on your Initials in the top right.
- Click on “My Profile“
- Scroll down to “Saved Distributions Methods“
- Click Add New Distribution Methods
Feel free to call us with any questions. You can also call escrow.com support direct at +1-415-801-2270. They are very helpful and the hold times are 30 seconds to get a live operator